Do You Have an Idea and are searching for The Best Patent Attorneys & Copyright Lawyers near you for Bedford, MA ? 781-558-5172
DO YOU HAVE AN IDEA ?
Do you have ideas for:
1) New products and inventions in Bedford
2) Improved gadgets/ products and new ideas in Bedford
3) Cell phone Apps or other new Apps in Bedford
4) A useful machine in Bedford
5) Article of the manufacture’s in Bedford
6) Composition of matter or process in Bedford
Why Choose Our Bedford Patent & Copyright Lawyers in Bedford, MA ?
If you do, the smartest best thing you need to do is Call Coleman & Mcdonald Law Offices in Bedford, MA. Our locally owned U.S. registered patent attorneys in Bedford, Bedford, can help to conduct a patent search near you. You need to guarantee that there aren’t other inventions/products on the market which are exactly duplicate to your ideas. However, a word of caution. Beware of hiring non-law firm patent companies in Bedford as a first step.
From one-person startups to million-dollar Ideas, from New York to California, our team of USPTO attorneys near you in Bedford has guided organizations successfully both big and small.
We can help you file for a Patent in Bedford, or we can service clients in all 50 states of America and other countries from almost anywhere around the globe.
Did you know that United States Trademarks are considered valuable assets to a business owner in Bedford, MA ? Our patent attorneys near you in Bedford are also the best Copyright lawyers, a law firm in Bedford for the U.S. and foreign trademark laws. It is incredibly crucial to have your logo or brand protected with a Federal Trademark Registration we can file in Bedford. Our Copyright Attorneys in Bedford provide the best possible representation and cutting edge legal work when handling your Bedford trademark needs.
Is Your Bedford Intellectual Property Safe ?
Registering your MA, Trademark in Bedford is a SMART thing to do, and with Coleman & MacDonald in Bedford, Bedford Patent Attorneys near you provides the maximum legal protection for the name of your company or product. Otherwise, another company can come along and exploit your brand name and reputation for their own financial gain. We are experts in the art of filing Trademark applications, our approval rate with the USPTO is astronomically high, and we have client reviews.
BEWARE of Non-Law Firm Patent Companies near you in Bedford, MA !
BOTTOM LINE, you NEED to hire a U.S. Registered Bedford Patent Attorney near you if you want to file for a patent in Bedford, Bedford. BEWARE ! There are lots of non-law firm patent companies in Bedford, MA, that will push you into distribution and marketing your new strategy’s in Bedford and as a first step. That’s why you must get an MA, Bedford Patent Law Firm, that can perform a Search completed by a Copyright Lawyer in Bedford as a first step. Marketing A New Product Idea or a new invention that might possibly already be patented in the United States is NOT the first step! Please understand, these non-law firm patent companies in Bedford make money by helping you sell your product inventions and will work hard to push and steer you in that direction. The patent search we can provide at Coleman Macdonald Law Firms in Bedford can also research to find out if there are any existing patents on your Ideas. So please, even if you do not hire our law firm in Bedford, make sure you hire a U.S. based Law Firm near you in Bedford, MA.
Our Patent, Trademark Experienced IP Lawyers in Bedford, MA
Can HELP YOU with Free Consultation Today. Call our Registered Attorneys in Bedford. Book Free Consultation:.
1) MA Bedford federal trademark registration
2) MA Bedford Trademark validity opinions
3) MA Bedford Trademark monitoring
4) MA Bedford Trademark licensing and transfer
5) Other trademark-related matters MA Bedford
With many clients and Google reviews in Bedford and years of combined Bedford patent and trademark experience, our licensed U.S. patent attorneys near you in Bedford have helped people and corporations around the US protect their intellectual property (IP). IP is the core or nucleus or of the owner from which everything is defined and depends on As an invention OR new product work that is the result of creativity, AND you can and should apply for a patent in Bedford, or apply for a trademark in Bedford, or apply for a copyright in Bedford MA.
Our team of Bedford U.S. Patent Attorneys near you love the challenge and have Experienced Patent Attorneys in Bedford necessary to make your idea a step by step success.
Legal Opinion & Patent Searches Near You for Bedford MA
Schedule Your Free Consultation Today With An Award- Winning Patent Lawyer in Bedford, MA Today. A Patent Search is a genuine search made to determine whether a new product idea or invention is unique. At Coleman & Macdonald Law Firm in Bedford…Our patent attorneys near you in Bedford have years of experience and have a vast dedicated amount of resources to perform the Patent Searches in MA. We’ve conducted many, many, patent searches, and we usually find out something somewhat similar. Hopefully, we don’t find anything that would be deemed a conflict (identical product) or a direct hit, but we will find something.
A local MA attorney patent search in Bedford starts with an overview of patents previously issued and the shifts on to other types of scientific papers, documents, and journal articles describing unpatented inventions (which could also block approval). The best patent searches are done by the U.S. registered patent attorneys in Bedford MA. After the Patent Search is completed, our law firm in Bedford will then render a legal opinion as to the patentability of your new Ideas or Product invention based on our research of relevant references.
There can be specific reasons why you should first Hire a Patent Lawyer in Bedford to conduct a search as opposed to just blindly filing a patent application:
1) DO NOT waste money and or time submitting a Bedford patent application on a gadget or new concept that is not new or already patented.
2) You DO NOT want to start selling an already licensed product; as you could be infringing on another person’s patent and may potentially get sued.
3) Patent attorneys in Bedford wish to show any challenges in the form of the prior ideas (similar art) to draft the patent application around these challenges, making for a much stronger patent applications.
We offer one of the best Bedford MA patent attorney searches money can buy and include a Legal Opinion. So, you will not only get a Prior Art Research Report, but you will also get a Legal Opinion letter signed by one of our Copyright attorneys in Bedford. The Legal Opinion will get you with ‘legal suggestions’ as to the viability of the product. Our local Patent Lawyers on Bedford will search and can also combine Unites States and International prior art (similar ideas) references for you.
Bedford MA, Utility Patent Applications | “Patent Pending” Status
A+ BBB Rated, 5 Star Rating, Quality Dedicated Service. Protect Invention with a Patent Application. Full-Service Attorneys & Agents. Fixed Fees. We’re Open. Call Us Now. Protect Your Idea. Patent Your Invention. Obtain a Patent. Did you know that Black’s Law Dictionary defines “utility patent” as the standard type of patent issued for the composition of matter to any article of manufacture, novel, non-obvious, and useful machine or process.
1) Utility Patent
Protect your Invention in Bedford for 20+ Years Filed by a Patent Attorneys in Bedford.
2) Patent Search
How Patentable Is Your Invention in Bedford Request a Search then Patent App in Bedford Patents, simplified We know what you need, how to file for one, and where to get help (hint: right here) Hiring a Bedford Patent Lawyer or Bedford CopyrightLawyer is the smartest thing you can do with regards to an Owning YOUR Invention, which is the grant of a property rights to the inventor, w/ the help of our Patent Lawyers in Bedford and issued by the Patent Offices.
The power granted by the Patent Offices, in the words of the grant and statute of the itself, is “the right to exclude others from making, using, offering for sale, or selling” the invention in the U.S. or “importing” the device into the U.S. When your hire a patent law firm near you in Bedford to get the patent obtained, which is a utility patent, you get the OWNERSHIP rights acquired to cover the way the design is structured and functions, with exclusive rights being owned by the inventor even if the allegedly infringing product looks different.
A Patent Search performed by our Bedford Patent Attorneys in Bedford is always the first and most critical step in filing for the Patent Application Process. Put simply, the Patent Application should only be filed if the Search for the Patent you OWN is clear. Once the Patent Search is clear, you can submit the Non-Provisional or Utility Bedford Patent Application. Once registered, you can start advertising, distributing, and selling and manufacturing. Once YOUR APPROVED, the Non-Provisional Patent Application essentially gives the inventor a monopoly to do the same.
Please read and note:
1) YOU Should NOT!, Under no circumstances ever hire a non-law firm patent company in Bedford to complete the Patent Application or Patent Search.
2) Non-law firm patent companies, in Bedford, MA by law, cannot practice law, cannot give inventors legal advice, and are under no ethical obligation or attorney-client privilege in Bedford to keep the idea confidential.
3) The Patent Application and Patent Search legal fees are always a Flat Fee. We are experts in the art of filing patent applications.
Provisional Patent Applications | Confirms Inventions Protections near you in Bedford MA
If the inventor does not have the money to file for a utility patent application, using the services of the best patent Lawyers in Bedford, then the investor can submit a Provisional Patent Application, which gives a full year of protection and a filing date with the patent office. A Provisional Patent Application will also provide the inventor “patent pending” status must be converted to a real patent application or a Utility / Non-Provisional Patent Application in Bedford within 1 year, or the provisional will go abandoned.
The strategy execution plan here would be to:
1) File the Provisional Application in Bedford
2) Start selling the patent-pending product in Bedford
3) Use the money you generate in the next year to finance the Utility / Non-Provisional Patent Application in Bedford.
4) With licensing and hiring a lawyer in Bedford, you own the patent rights, and another company manufactures and sells the product for you. Or attempt to license the patent rights, Bedford, to other companies who may be interested in the product. Sometimes, they invest all the money to get your company in Bedford going. In this scenario, you just sit at home in Bedford and collect royalty checks in Bedford.
Design Patent Applications Bedford MA
A Design Patent is a form of intellectual property protection our Bedford Patent lawyers can help so that it allows an investor to protect the original surface ornamentation or shape of a useful manufactured article. Whether an invention falls under the scope of a design patent can be a tricky question. There are two primary criteria for eligibility:
1. The design must not be dictated by the function of the article. That is, if the design specifically affects the way the piece works, that design would not be separable from function and would not be eligible for design patent protection (though it may be eligible for a utility patent).
2. The design must be industrial. Thus, a painting or sculpture is not eligible for design patent protection because it is not separable from a useful object. Trademark Search & Filings Bedford MA.
A Trademark is critical to a business and is defined as a word, logo, symbol, or tagline that identifies a particular company’s brand. Legal professionals agree:
1) Conducting a Trademark Search is the first step in the Trademark application filing process.
2) The Trademark Search should be conducted by an attorney that is registered to practice before the U.S. Patent and Trademark Office (very few attorneys are licensed by the USPTO, so be careful).
3) Hiring non-law firms or document preparation companies will usually cost you more money in the long run. Document preparation companies cannot by law give legal advice based on the results of the Trademark Search and, therefore, cannot tell you if the Trademark you chose is fatally flawed. We refuse to waste client’s money on something that is a sure failure or is infringing.
Patent Infringement Litigation
If you believe a business has infringed on your patent, you can file a lawsuit to make them stop the infringement and recover financial compensation for the damage you have suffered. Under U.S. law, a violation may occur when the defendant has made, used, sold, or imported the infringing invention or its equivalent. By the time most clients get around to hiring a patent attorney to conduct a patent search, it is often too late – the idea has already been patented, and the dream is lost.