Let our experienced and successful Bankruptcy Attorneys in Revere, MA work on your side. – Call Today – 781-558-5172 & 413-224-2286
Get Relief Now ! | One Team: Tremendous achievements
DISCOVER DEDICATED LEGAL ASSISTANCE TALK TO A BANKRUPTCY ATTORNEY NEAR REVERE, MA
Coleman & MacDonald Attorney & Law will meet all of your legal demands. Not having the right lawyer in Revere, MA on your side could cost you money in the long run. Your best interests in mind. Schedule a free consultation about your case by contacting the Coleman & MacDonald Law Office today. We’re located in Revere, MA and serve the entire Boston area.
Zipcodes We Serve
bankruptcy attorneys 01905, bankruptcy attorneys 01906, bankruptcy attorneys 02151, 01116 bankruptcy.
1) Bankruptcy Revere, MA
2) Chapter 7 bankruptcy Revere, MA
3) Chapter 11 bankruptcy Revere, MA
4) Chapter 13 bankruptcy Revere, MA
5) Consumer bankruptcy in Revere, MA
6) Debtors Bankrupt Revere, MA
7) Creditors’ rights Massachusetts
8) Fair debt collection practices Revere, MA
9) Foreclosure relief Revere, MA
10) Relief from wage garnishment
11) Consumer debt relief
12) Business debt relief
Remember, bankruptcy laws were created to help & protect you in Revere, MA.
1) STOP home foreclosures in Revere instantly !
2) STOP automobile repossessions in Revere !
3) STOP IRS wage attachment & garnishment in Revere !
4) Discharge your credit card debt in Revere !
5) End all creditor calls and harassment in Revere !
6) Get a fresh start on your finances in Revere.
Book a Free Consultation | Need the best Attorneys near you in Revere, MA for legal rights in a specific situation. Often, time is of the essence and can mean the difference between building a winning case or missing the boat. We can get you answers quickly.
What makes Coleman & MacDonald Law Firm the Right Choice ? Why Choose Us to Help Represent You
1) Your initial Call with us is FREE.
2) Were an experienced local law firm near you in Revere, MA with all attorneys that are Board Certified in Consumer of Legal Specialization.
3) Our bankruptcy law firm in Revere, MA is not just exclusively limited to representing Debtors in the Massachusetts Bankruptcy Court.
4) We have two offices throughout the Boston area, located in Revere, MA to accommodate you.
5) We are family owned and operated. We do not employ outside attorneys.
6) We have two attorneys that can review your case.
7) We give our clients the best possible representation and will go to trial, before a Massachusetts Bankruptcy Judge, if necessary.
8) Our attorney has been a speaker at legal seminars on bankruptcy issues.
9) We have over 30 years of combined legal experience.
10) You will meet with an attorney in Revere, MA to prepare your paperwork and not a legal assistant like in many other firms.
11) We have free parking at all of our offices.
The Bankruptcy Process in Revere, MA
Call Coleman Macdonald to Speak to a Local Bankruptcy Lawyer in Revere, MA
Bankruptcy law in Revere, MA Massachusetts, is a legal action set up for people who cannot afford to keep paying off their surmounting debts. Many people look into bankruptcy due to difficult circumstances such as job loss, divorce, or other life happenings that stack on to the unaffordable financial debt. If you are sinking in debt, bankruptcy in Massachusetts may be the right choice for you. As your local Revere, MA bankruptcy attorney, I can help you with the legal options for you to choose from and start the Massachusetts bankruptcy process; should you deem it appropriate. Timelines of things to happen will then be decided by the type of bankruptcy you seek.
Request a consultation online or by calling Coleman & Macdonald at – 781-558-5172 & 413-224-2286 today.
What are the Steps Taken in Bankruptcy near me ?
The number 1 step in the Revere, MA bankruptcy process is usually going through credit counseling with an approved agency six months before filing. You will also have to complete a management financial course after filing. The next step will be to take a real means test to find out your eligibility for Chapter 7. If you do not qualify, you may need to file for Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You will need to gather all of the information on your finances needed by the courts, such as:
1) Your income sources
2) Major financial expenditures in the last two years
3) Your monthly expenses
4) Your secured and unsecured debts
5) Your assets and property
For a Chapter 13 filing, you will need to create a repayment plan that should be submitted to the court. This plan will allow you to pay creditors over a three or five-year period. You will then be able to determine what property is exempt from liquidation in a Chapter 7 filing. Once you have filed, you will then be protected by an automatic stay from the court that will prohibit your creditors from contacting you for payment.
In Chapter 7, a trustee will be appointed to handle your case. The trustee will arrange for a meeting of your creditors which you will attend. Any non-exempt property will then be liquidated to pay off your creditors. Once that occurs, the remainder of your debt will be discharged.
You are filing for Chapter 13 in Revere, MA. This process can take three to five years. If the Massachusetts court accepts your repayment plan, you will then begin making the payment each month until you have fulfilled the plan terms. At the end of the term, whatever remains of your debt will be.
We offer Emergency Bankruptcy Filing Attorneys near you in Revere, MA
How to File for Skeleton Bankruptcy to Get an Automatic Stay
Call Colman & MacDonald Attorneys at Law to get direct insight in emergency filing bankruptcy in Revere, MA. An emergency filing is also called a “skeleton” bankruptcy since it gives you skeleton info that will get the bankruptcy ball rolling and started. Under normal circumstances, the Revere, MA, bankruptcy process can take time for cross-checking, extensive financial information petition composition, and attention to specific info to avoid a dismissal of your case.
In some cases, Sometimes you may have to file an emergency bankruptcy in Revere, Massachusetts This may be needed when dealing with the Foreclosure sale of your house, sudden lawsuits. Repossession of your car, garnishment of your wages, eviction, or With an emergency filing, you will be seeking the protection of the court’s automatic stay that stops or delays the actions of your creditors.
Revere, MA Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Attorneys near you
Representing Individuals, Couples & Business Owners near you in Revere, Massachusetts
If you believe it is in your best interests to file for Chapter 11, you will need the guidance and service of a reliable attorney. As a Revere, MA Chapter 11 bankruptcy attorney, I have successfully handled thousands of cases for clients throughout the state. Filing for Chapter 11 in Revere, MA is known as “reorganization” bankruptcy in MA, since it is geared to give the company more time to restructure its debts and asset affairs, while still operating. Chapter 11 bankruptcies allow your business to keep its assets. Filing for Chapter 11 bankruptcy is normally a step taken by a company that has too much debt financial obligation. Anyone, including individuals and couples, can file for bankruptcy under this Chapter, but the most common scenario involves corporations, limited liability companies, and partnerships.
How Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Works near me in Revere, MA
Filing Chapter 11 bankruptcies in Revere, MA is the most expensive, and often the most complicated, and time rendering of all forms of cases handled in Massachusetts bankruptcy. The period of the action may take years. The court may appoint a bankruptcy trustee, but that is only except in cases of gross mismanagement or fraud. Following Filing for Chapter 11, an automatic stay starts from requiring payment, that prohibits creditors from pursuing. The company keeps running while it’s given the first chance to make a reorganization plan within a given period. The plan must show how its creditors will be paid back by the corporation.
Chapter 11 Revere, MA bankruptcy programs have a three- to the five years in which creditors are paid. These Revere, MA bankruptcy programs are a vital key to the whole strategy. Plans have to be accepted by both creditors, and the courtroom for approval to the court. The creditors may submit a proposed strategy. In case the corporation can not produce an acceptable plan.
Creditors can include:
1) Individuals whose credit has been backed by security
2) Unsecured creditors (lacking security )
3) Lien security holders, like shareholders or a spouse
4) Get an Expert Revere, MA Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Lawyer near you
Due to the time-frame of Chapter 11 and this complexity, it is to keep a skilled and accomplished lawyer. So that your business can move forward into the future using a fresh start, I’ll work to meet your objectives.
Top Revere, MA Chapter 13 Bankruptcy Attorneys near you
Experienced Debt Relief Assistance for Revere, MA Massachusetts Consumers
This type of bankruptcy in Revere, MA, is available to both consumers and sole proprietors of small businesses. Like Filing a Chapter 11, in Revere, MA, bankruptcy involves a reorganization plan that will pay off a portion of unsecured debt over time. If you do not qualify for Chapter 7 bankruptcy in Revere, MA you still have the choices of filing for bankruptcy under Chapter 13 in Revere, MA, This type of bankruptcy choice is a good option for people who want to prevent foreclosure on a home. Or retain large assets.
You Want the Most Experienced Bankruptcy Attorneys in Revere, MA !
Are you fed up with Debt & NEED BREAKTHROUGHS ? Are you behind on your home mortgage, car, and other secured debts ? Did you know that Federal law can allow you an opportunity to save your home and cure your mortgage arrears through a repayment plan ? Did you know that Federal law can allow you to restructure your vehicle notes ? And Federal law could release you from all your credit card debt !
Our Law Firm in Revere, MA will analyze each financial situation and help determine which Chapter is best for you. We have helped many people get rid of, reduce, and reorganize their debt the right way AND the best way for each situation. We are an experienced law firm in Massachusetts with all of our attorney’s Board Certified in Consumer Bankruptcy. Some cases could potentially even reach the United States Supreme Court. We will fight to protect your rights to give you the best results.
Did you know ? | Federal law may allow you to:
1) Foreclosures in Revere MA
2) Car Repossessions in Revere MA
3) Creditor Calls & Harassment in Revere MA
4) Wage Garnishment in Revere MA
5) Lawsuits in Revere MA
6) Overdrafts in Revere MA
1) Credit Card Debt in Revere MA
2) Medical Bills in Revere MA
3) Signature Loans in Revere MA
4) IRS Taxes in Revere MA
5) Judgments in Revere MA
6) Payday Loans in Revere MA
1) Car Loans in Revere MA
2) Furniture Loans in Revere MA
3) Appliance Loans in Revere MA
1) Your Home in Revere MA
2) Your Car in Revere MA
3) Your Wages & Retirements in Revere MA
BANKRUPTCY SPECIALISTS WITH LAW OFFICES NEAR YOU IN BOSTON
Is Bankruptcy an Option for You ?
When it’s you, your family or business experiencing financial hardship within this economy, sometimes filing bankruptcy is the best solution for your most difficult problems. There can be Immediate benefits seen by you. A major benefit could be an automatic stay imposed on all lenders, preventing them from some other collection actions such as foreclosing on your property.
Our Boston Bankruptcy Law Firm serves the following areas:
Our Boston office serves Weymouth, Boston, Brookline, Cambridge, Charlestown, Dorchester, Hyde Park, Mattapan, Somerville, South Boston Everett, Revere, Quincy, Randolph, Braintree, and the following locations. MetroWest communities, Dedham, Foxborough, Bellingham, Franklin, Newton, Wellesley, Norwood, Westwood, Hudson, Littleton, Needham, Medfield, Medway, Milford, Millis, Norfolk, Framingham, Walpole, Natick, Waltham, Lexington, Burlington, Canton, and Stoughton.
Be Wary of Some TV Ads !
1) Don’t be fooled by out of state credit card “settlement” companies. They don’t work, and lots of states have outlawed them !
2) Beware of those ads for “short sales.” Remember two things about short sales… you will probably leave the closing with no cash, and soon after that, you will be given a 1099 Form in the IRS regarding the forgiveness of debt, thus creating an income tax nightmare.
3) Watch out for “mortgage modification” negotiators. Typically, a high fee is required up-front, and our experience in these matters shows that very couple is ever accepted and finalized for a mortgage modification.